The purpose of these courses is to get to know some the components that exist in the MMAS library in detail. Since these components are needed almost by any kind of web applications, the importance of these courses is obvious.
- Having to attend MMAS Basics Training Course. Details
Mailer (1 day)
- Sending text based Emails
- Sending HTML based emails that have dynamic content
- Learning the techniques to make mass mailing.
- Attaching files to mails
- Learning the techniques to send mails in the background with multiple-threads
Filer (1 day)
- Learning FML (File Management Language). FML is a simple language that is used to perform the basic actions (such as creating, copying, deleting, zipping, unzipping, ...) on the server computers files and folders.
- Uploading files
- Searching folders to find files that matches the file match criteria (modified date, size, extension, name, etc.)
- Reading text based files (*.csv, *.txt) into the memory and query the fields in them.
Reporter (2 days)
- Learning the report design techniques and making examples.
- Designing reports in JasperReports format using iReport tool and introducing these reports to a MMAS project.
- Generating reports in PDF, Excel and Word (.rtf) formats
- Printing the generated reports to the server of the client printers
Advanced RelDB (1 day)
- Updating Clob/Blob fields and exporting data from these field types to the external files.
- Building query filter expressions from the form input fields and making detailed queries.
Advanced Security (1 day)
- Learning the functions of SML (Security Management Language)
- Extending the functionality of Broker SQL Pattern file
- Adapting a SQL Pattern file to the existing user table.
- Encrypting passwords, developing custom encryptors.
Web Service Communication with SOAP (1 day)
- Retrieving data from web services
- Using web services as processes.
DHTMLMenu (1 day)
- Integrating 3. party menu libraries to the applications and generating menu options dynamically depending on the current users authorities
- Maintaining the menu options on the database
For more information
+90 (216) 573 5600