The developers who attended MMAS Basic Training Course may develop simple or intermediate level web applications by themselves depending on their past experience.
As the requirements of the application increase they may need more information and new techniques.
The purpose of the MMAS Intermediate Training Course is to reveal the capabilities of the MoreMotion AF and the MoreMotion Application Studio and to improve the skills of the developers.
This course also focuses on Ajax features and MoreMotion Face functions in order to teach developers how to establish high level interactivity on web applications.
Having to attend MMAS Basics Training Course. Details
Process Management (2 days)
- Introduction to MVC Architecture
- Query processes & sub processes.
- Process Templates
Ajax & MoreMotion Face (2 days)
- Introduction to Ajax and over viewing the usage examples in MMAS
- RefreshFields: Refreshing the values of the attributes of the HTML DOM elements
- RefreshAreas: Refreshing only specific areas of a page
- SuggestBox: An advanced combo box that opens a rich-content dropdown box and shows the entries matched with the types characters
- Developing custom Ajax solutions with the provided API.
- Increasing the user / system interaction with MoreMotion Face.
For more information
+90 (216) 573 5600