MoreMotion Application Studio is a complete solution for developing Java, XSL and Ajax based web applications.
This intensive course provides a solid introduction to the MoreMotion development and execution environment. In this fast-paced, hands-on course, programmers acquire the skills they need to develop data-driven web sites that employ XML technology.
- Experience in SQL is a plus
Throughout this course, hands-on exercises give you extensive experience creating your own web applications and components. There will be many exercises performed under the guidance of an expert instructor.
- Getting started with Application Studio
- Web Page Design
- Page Templates and Library Elements
- Developing new Library Elements
Transition to XML, XSL based development
- XSL instructions and functions
- Designing dynamic pages
- Binding the element properties to XML data nodes
- Forming Lists
- Defining the options of the combo boxes dynamically
- Conditional Panel
RelDB Data Source
- Defining a RelDB Connection
- Using the data obtained by the data sources in pages
- Passing parameters to dynamic pages
- Implementing paging functionality with Navigator elements for the data sources that return big amount of data.
- Scripting with MScript.
- Defining the parameters of the data sources dynamically
- MoreMotion Process Management (MVC Architecture)
- Fundamentals of Process Management (form, block, record, field, process)
- Validating users input on the browser before form submission
- Updating databases with RelDB component
- MoreMotion Data Object Model (ADOM)
- ADOM component and AML Language
- Developing Master/Detail forms
- Understanding query processes and sub-processes
- Securing the applications with the Security component
- Learning component elements
- Login / Logout
- Creating a new user
- Updating the profile of a user, changing the passwords
- Implementing the procedure for the resetting the forgotten passwords
- Listing the active users
- Building a security administration section in the application. Listing/searching users, resetting passwords, maintaining roles and checkpoints
- Controlling the access to the pages and the functions in the pages
- Publishing the web application
See MMAS Intermediate training course.
For more information
+90 (216) 573 5600