MoreMotion Application Studio is a high level IDE that provides true WYSIWYG editing of application UIs. Although you can write your own custom codes anywhere and anytime in the IDE, for the following cases you will not need it.
- Designing intensive pages and data entry forms in short time without wrestling with HTML.
- Employing special user controls such as DateBox, CalendarBox and NumberBox.
- Using animated buttons and tabs even in very complex cases.
- Performing all types of DB operations without any exception (including on BLOB, CLOB columns).
- Performing all types of Ajax refreshing actions without any exception;
- Refreshing the values of the input fields,
- Refreshing the page parts,
- Changing the records directly on the browser (without referring to the server),
- Managing all types of elements either directly or indirectly with Ajax,
- Using validation or callback functions.
- Establishing the full control on the user interface. Performing the input validations at the earliest stage on the browser in a effective way. Being aware of which of the input fields were changed by the user.
- Implementing the multi-language support in all the ways; Page Text, browser messages, server messages and language dependent data. Letting the user to select the preferred language, remembering the language choice of the user.
- Securing applications against unauthorized, improper and illegal use in a powerful and flexible way. Allowing the using of the application pages, page parts, data sources, process templates only along with sufficient authority.
- Constructing the security administration pages of applications.
Defining authorities, Assigning roles, Managing users, Making users remember forgotten passwords or Handling special needs.
- Sending static or dynamic, individual or bulk mails, in text or HTML format, with or without attachments, in foreground or background, using one or more threads.
- Performing file and folder operations.
Searching files or folders, Copying, Renaming, Deleting, Zipping, Unzipping them, Uploading local files to server computers, Reading from or Writing to text files.
- Creating reports in PDF, XLS, CSV, Richtext formats using Jasper or Apache Fop documents created by 3rd party design editors. Converting PDF documents to PostScript.
- Obtaining the list of the printers defined on the server or on the client computers. Printing the documents directly to the printers defined on the server or on the client computers (without opening them in the browsers window). Printing one or more documents on one or more local printers in one go.
- Generating the DHTML menus dynamically depending on the authorities of the current user. Hiding or disabling the menu items that the user has no authority on. Maintaining the menu items on the database through the provided forms.
- Accessing to all kinds of web services. Performing Basic or Secure authentication (with WSS4J).
- Steering the processes supplied by the available components or the custom developed processes in process templates and realizing the even very sophisticated business cases easily in the application.
If your requirements go beyond these then you can write your own Java classes in your favorite IDE and include to your MoreMotion project without any problems.